CAT6A which is named Category 6 cable, used for the cabling infrastructure of Internet and Ethernet.
CAT6A performance is defined for frequencies up to 500 MHz—twice that of Cat 6.
Cat 6A also has an improved alien crosstalk specification as compared to Cat 6,
which picks up high levels of alien noise at high frequencies. For more about its key features and applications,
please check our complete guide to Cat 6A cable.
Construction and packaging
● 23 AWG Solid Copper
● U/UTP: the cable consists of 4 unshielded twisted pairs and no outer shielding
● F/UTP: the cable consists of 4 unshielded twisted pairs, however, it contains an outer foil shield
● U/FTP: the cable consists of 4 pairs individually shielded
● F/FTP: the cable consists of 4 pairs individually shielded and with an outer foil shield too
● Bulk cable mainly packed in 100M, 305M,300M,500M
● PVC, PE, LSZH, CM,CMR, CMP avaible chose for Jacket
● Cat6A can support 10 Gbps, the cabling can support frequencies of up to 500 MHz
● 10GBASE-T/POE+/HDBASE T
● Computers and Laptops/Televisions/Wifi access points/Network enabled appliances/Telephones
● Reference Standard and Certificates
● ISO/IEC 11801-1 Ed.1.0 | ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 | ANSI/TIA-568.2-D | IEC60332-1 | EN50399
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.